So, I confess, Iast week I snuck out to my friend Rowie's serene abode for a 'work' day whilst Sarah engrossed the kidlets on a bush walk, reading & train building. With a delicious aromatherapy candle burning and a divine T2 green tea to sip it was somewhat surreal experience. My soul purpose was to figure out WHAT DO I WANT next. Don't get me wrong I love my children and my life but there is only so much playdough & painting you can do and I can feel 'I'm getting snappy' emerging! So a happy me = happy wife & happy mummy.
WHAT DO I MISS?
- having something of my own to grow and nurture (besides my children)
- setting goals and acheiving them
- being recognised for this (i know sounds big headed but it makes you feel good that someones appreciates what you do)
- having my own money and spending it with out guilt
- learning & growing and having something to talk about besides kids
- being creative
- time for me
WHAT DO I VALUE?
- being happy all the time
- family time - relaxed time with kids & hubby
- things being organised so it allows for
- flexibility & spontaniety
- being healthy
- strong financial platform (no worries) + risk opportunity (sky's the limit)
- spending time with friends
- discoveries & experiences - new places, people, learnings
WHAT DO I (WE) WANT?
to smile from within
to be passionate & energised to do things effortlessy (like i use to when I owned Luken & May)
to be a loving & caring mother, to be with my beautiful children at 4 days a week before they go to school
be a generous and loving wife who is fun and desires intimacy (with hubby!)
to spend time together as a family
to be able to relax & be content
to contribute financially
an organised household (within reason!)
to eat & live healthy
flexibility with work & play - to be there when needed
to see & do new things and meet new people
have 'me time & space' & ditto for hubby to ensure we do activities that we love. eg sailing or yoga
WHAT WILL ACHIEVE THIS?
Starting & running a small, flexible & high margin business that utilises technology and outsourcing (for manufacturing, virtual office & when needed logistics) coupled with being at home with the kids when not in pre-school whilst hubby works during the week! PHEW that's it.