Wednesday, April 27, 2011

still holiday time in my house!

I can't believe how long these school holidays go for....next week I will be back to 'normality' with pre-school resuming monday & tuesday. In the meantime I do have my 'big wednesday' (child free for 6 hrs) BUT the kids are still here recovering from a full-on easter away with family & friends.

This morning I discovered the joy of listening to a podcast via my computer whilst spending a few hours in the laundry washing & ironing!!  How times have changed - my mother always talks about how she listened to the radio -  the first of the talk back shows back in the 60's.

Now I am addicted and will launch into some research to fill up my itunes with good stuff......so I can listen whilst cooking & ironing. Mind you, it won't be all biz related.


No comments: