Friday, July 22, 2011

feeling chuffed - blog being tracked by my google analytics

It's taken a few attempts to wrap my brain around it but finally i have added my blog to google analytics. If you do have a Blogger blog finding the right piece of advice was the linch pin to getting it working as according to their instructions i had to insert code into the site....insert what, where was my initial reaction (so I walked away - x2) but, yes, the instructions really were easy to follow once I went a bit further, and realised I had a template with a html code section to modify!  So, if you are not tracking ALL your sites via Google Analytics, get a glass of red wine, relax and start again following Google Analytics simple instructions as you go (not their forums or help searches)!


No comments: